Our construction management service is founded on a spirit of transparency and collaboration with our clients and partners while striving towards faster and more affordable outcomes that are delivered with integrity, sharp attention to detail and without compromise on safety.
Our construction managers possess the engineering and construction experience drawn from delivering private sector project outcomes to provide real-world, cost-effective solutions to the everyday – and unforeseen – challenges that owners, contractors, engineers, and architects face from project inception to project handover.
Developing a robust and bankable project delivery strategy and seeing it through from concept and feasibility to project completion can significantly affect the success of construction and infrastructure projects. Our highly experienced team has worked across all project delivery models and managed the associated interfaces from project inception through to commissioning and operational handover of the project. We have a strong commitment to working within budget and achieving timely completion of projects.
- Project delivery, strategy and advisory
- Construction planning and scope development
- Construction methodologies, staging and sequencing
- Communications and engagement
- Support for development / regulatory approvals
- Change management
- Due diligence, project / construction verification and validation
- Cost management, forecasting and reporting
- Schedule and resource management
- Construction risk management
- Procurement, contract and sub-contract management
- Quality management and quality assurance
- Construction management and surveillance
- Compliance assurance
- Commissioning and operational handover
- Project close-out and completions