Strategic procurement and contract planning can underpin success of your project.
Organisations and projects are facing increasing cost pressures as well as a more complex risk landscape. We support our clients who are seeking to reduce their commercial exposure through fully informed contract model selection, contract development and procurement strategies.
We have the team, experience and market knowledge to navigate, develop and manage contracts and procurement for your projects and business.
Our service is independent, reliable and tailored, with our early involvement delivering reduced exposure to risk.
We have successfully managed major contracts and procurement within construction, infrastructure, mining, commercial and building and professional services for both private and public sector offering genuine experience to our clients including:
- Contractual and procurement advice and strategy
- Tailored tender and contract documentation
- Contract management and administration
- Supplier performance monitoring, verification, and compliance
- Management of probity and regulatory requirements
- Vendor due diligence and quality assurance
- Contract negotiations
- Independent claims assessments and reviews
- Procurement risk and mitigation strategies
- Supplier and subcontract relationship management